You can hardly find a person who hasn’t heard the word “Walmart.” Walmart Stores is an American company that manages the world’s largest wholesale and retail chain operating under the Walmart brand name. Besides the United States, the main regions of the network are Mexico, Canada, South America, Great Britain, South Africa, China, and Japan.
In addition to more than 11,700 retail stores, including hypermarkets and supermarkets selling food and industrial products, Walmart is actively developing in the field of online commerce. On the official website of the store walmart.com, you can purchase the same products without leaving your home. The strategy and the main advantage of the network are to provide customers with the maximum range at minimum, almost wholesale prices.
On the store’s website, customers can buy literally any product from pharmaceuticals to electronics, and from garden furniture to art & hobby products. The main categories of goods are Electronics & Office, Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Food, Household & Pets, Home, Furniture & Appliances, Patio & Garden, Movies, Music & Books, Toys, Games, and Video Games, Pharmacy, Health & Beauty, Sports, Fitness & Outdoors, Auto, Tires & Industrial, and some others.
Ways to Save At the Shop
- Get 20% off on the first grocery pick up or delivery order at $50 or more
- The website offers free shipping and next day delivery on the $35+ purchase
- Monitor seasonal sales and clearance with up to 25% off
- Walmart.com gives regular discounts on different types and categories of products like 50% off on fragrance or 70% off on socks & underwear
- Open Capital One Walmart Rewards Card with Walmart Pay and earn 5% back from each payment
How to Redeem a Coupon Code
To redeem a promo code, follow this simple instruction:
- Firstly, sign in or create a Walmart.com account, as guest accounts cannot use promo codes
- Choose necessary products and add them to your cart
- Make sure your code applies the chosen items, and you have the minimum order sum. Mind that promotion’s Terms and Conditions may vary in what is eligible and the minimum order
- Proceed to checkout, select «Apply Promo Code», enter code, and select Apply
Free Shipping Information
Walmart.com offers free delivery on the next day of the order if your purchase cost exceeds $35. Check whether the items you choose are available for free NextDay delivery (they should have a special tag “NextDay eligible”) and form the $35+ order. If your cart of NextDay eligible items doesn’t amount to $35, you can still get quite affordable NextDay delivery for just $5.99.
Online Return Policy
Most items purchased at Walmart.com may be returned, refund, or exchanged either to a store or by mail within 90 days after the purchase unless stated otherwise in the list of exceptions. Items must be returned in the original manufacturer’s packaging, unused, and in proper condition. Different departments may have different return policies, so be sure to check the exceptions list.
Customer Service Contact Info
Customer Feedback phone number: 1-800-925-6278
You can contact representatives of Walmart in the Contact Us section or leave an e-mail to Customer Service on the site.